Correction: We Lost Susan Monday Again

Earlier today I posted an article stating Susan Monday can now be found on WGMD 92.7.  Turns out, I was wrong.  In my haste and excitement at the possibility of SuMo's return, I jumped to a wrong conclusion.  I did not read her tweet carefully enough nor verified the information with her before reporting what I thought I knew.  I offer my sincere apologies to Ms. Monday and to my readers I misled.

Verifying one's facts before publishing a story is basic Journalism 101 and sound journalistic ethics.  Just because I'm a drunk redneck pundit is no excuse to ignore the basics.  As Ms. Monday explained in the comment section of my original article, she was a guest speaker on WGMD for one day:


If you happened to catch her show the other day, I reckon it wouldn't hurt to let WGMD know how much you enjoyed SuMo and hope to hear more of her on the station.  Looking at the WGMD lineup, there's at least two time slots she could easily fill...three if you count the clown I listened to all of two minutes this morning before turning the radio off, disappointed not to hear SuMo.  Can you guess the three?



Posted by A Drunk Redneck

Comments